Sunday, August 31, 2014

Our Labor Day Weekend

We had such a fun weekend. On Friday afternoon we headed to Utah. Our first stop was Uncle Carl and Aunt Laurie's house. We dropped off the tile house and a yummy homemade pizza dinner. Then about 9 we headed down to Payson to see our friends the Waltons. 
Saturday morning Robert and I headed to the Provo temple. It was a beautiful day at the temple. I love my friend Ashley for watching our kids. She lives down the street from the Payson temple. I can't wait for it to be finished and we can just walk from her house to go to the temple. After the temple we hung out and visited with our friends. Then they headed to a party and we headed out to do some shopping. It was so fun to be out shopping with my family. We went to the mall, Petsmart, Target, and had dinner at Five Guys Burgers. I love the University Mall! It had all of my favorite stores. I could do some serious damage there. :) 
After our shopping adventures we headed back and had so much fun visiting with the Waltons. On Sunday we went to church and then headed home. It was such a fun trip!

Emma with Elise and Elise's cousin Melissa





At Petsmart we bought a new betta fish. About a month ago Emma's friend Bailey gave her a Betta fish since she was moving. Sadly Bailey the fish (she named her fish after her fish after her friend) died the day we left for Utah. So we bought a new one and few new supplies. 

Our fun fish Bailey!


Our new fish Cupcake Blue!


No comments: