Friday, August 22, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten!

I can't believe this day has finally come. Emma started school today. She did wonderful, and told me after that she had "so so much fun." We started out the morning with chocolate chip pancakes. Then off to school we went. Daddy took some time off this morning so he was with us. Emma's teacher is Mrs. Long and she is awesome! I'm super excited about her and I think she will be a great teacher for Emma. She was so excited that she had her very own lunch in her lunch box. It broke my heart to leave her there and I held in the tears until after we left. Then they flowed. After about 10 minutes I was okay. She is a big school girl now. I can't believe it. 






After we dropped her off we headed over to Denny's for a little breakfast. We couldn't tell if we were celebrating or commiserating. :)  Jakob loved him some orange juice and then we dropped Daddy off at work.  It was a great memorable day!



No comments: