Sunday, September 01, 2013

Yesterday we decided to head over to Cheyenne because we had lots of shopping to do. For the baby, household items and just everything we can't get here in Rawlins. We stopped in Laramie at the Brown and Gold because I wanted to get a onesie for the baby, but they were about $25 so we are going to keep looking. Although, we did find a cute shirt for Emma. Then we headed to Cheyenne and did a major shopping spree of Once Upon a Child, Motherhood Maternity, Target, Hobby Lobby, and Home Depot. I was very tired. Then, we met up with a friend of Robert's and went to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was a really fun day. I always love when I can get out of town and spend time with my family.
 
Her new Cowboys shirt! Go pokes!

 
She was pretty tired by the time we hit Target. Poor thing!
 
Olive Garden!
 
 
 

No comments: