On August 10th Emma and Robert went on a float trip with Robert's engineering department. I didn't go on the float trip. I didn't think it would be too comfortable being so uncomfortable and hot. I rode up with another wife and good friend of mine to join in the picnic after. Emma had a blast with Daddy. She also had her friend Noah there to play with. It was a fun day for them.
She was super tired and hungry when they all were done. When she saw me she ran to me and fell and skinned her elbow. Poor thing! We found a band aid and then she was fine and ready for lunch. She loves watermelon!




1 comment:
Hey ! I love reading your blog, i am just usually holding a little one and can't type well enough to leave comments. I am excited to see your newest little guy and love seeing Emma grow!
Post a Comment