Saturday, September 28, 2013

Another Whirlwind Roadtrip!

Last weekend Robert's brother Carl needed his help working on his building for his new business. We had been traveling every weekend for the past three weeks. At this point of my pregnancy I'm really done traveling. Sleeping in my own bed is hard enough let alone an air mattress. So, we worked out a plan that Robert's parents would pick him up Friday morning on the way to Utah and then Emma and I would drive down on Saturday pick him up and then head back to Rawlins. So, that's what we did. Robert and I were able to sneak a temple session Saturday afternoon at the Bountiful temple. That was a blessing. It was such a quick trip. Emma and I stopped by to see our friends the Nessens on the way. There was not a whole lot of time for pictures, but I did grab this one of Emma and Zoey.

 
Emma did great on the trip. She was so excited to see her friend Maggie and play with her cousins for a couple hours. This is the first Saturday we've been home in a few weeks and it's been so nice. Although, part of me doesn't know what to do with myself.
 
Baby Update
 
A quick baby update on our little guy.  Right now his name is Jakob David. I always say that could change when he is born, but I think we are pretty sure. We are busy getting his nursery ready. He is pretty active and seems to kick and squirm quite a bit. I love that. I love to feel him move. Emma is super excited and keeps asking why it's taking so long. I have been sick with a terrible cold/throat virus thing for over a week now. It is making my life a little miserable. However, I am glad that the pregnancy is going so great so far. I have my 28 week labs on Tuesday. That is about it. There is not much to say at this point. Just getting ready and super excited for December! :)

No comments: