I thought I would post some pictures of our house. I kept waiting until this or that got done, but I just decided to post some and maybe repost later. I still have some vinyl to put up. Especially in Emma's room. I have a vinyl phrase and vinyl Tinker Bell's to finish in Emma's room. Here are some pictures
View from the front door.
Dining Room
Living Room
Kitchen
View from stairs down to family room. Ignore the filing cabinet. It will be soon be put in the garage.
Little play area in the family room.
Bathroom. There is a lot of tile all in the shower and along the bottom half of the wall.
Emma's room
Our room. I still have some decorating in here.
My office. That still needs some work.

2 comments:
Your new house is great! I love Emma's purple room. So cute. Kenzie keeps asking if her next room can be pink. Hope you're feeling settled. It takes so long to feel 'caught up' after you move!
Looks great Lindsey! You've inspired me NOT to post pictures of my house. Not a lot of pictures hung or anything...we have a way to go in that department.
Post a Comment