There were two fires at Sinclair the Thursday before Labor Day, so Robert has been working a lot! He's been leaving before we wake up and coming home right when Emma is going to bed. So when he got home at 7 tonight Emma was super excited! She grabbed her ball and couldn't wait to go outside and play! Robert should be home the whole weekend unless he gets called in. We are sooooo happy to finally have Daddy home this weekend! Emma loves to give kisses. Her hair looks funny here, but I think it looks way worse than it actually is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry you had a rough week! I've heard there are people working at sinclair around the clock trying to rebuild and fix the damage. Luckily Aaron hasn't been affected by it with his new job. I hope the craziness is over soon. Cute Blog! :)
Post a Comment