We have such a busy summer with buying a house, moving, family visiting, and lots of other things happening. I didn't get pictures of everything. Living right on I-80 we've had lots of family and friends stop by that I just forgot to take pictures of. But, here are some pictures that we have of our happenings for the summer.
My Grandparents came to visit for a couple days! Emma loves to have family visit.
Emma was having a hard time going to sleep one night. I went in to check on her and I found this. So cute!
All ready for the rodeo. Cowboy boots and all. I didn't get any good pictures of the rodeo, but we had fun.
Sinclair had an awesome company picnic and Emma had so much fun with the bouncy houses.
She climbed up this and went down all by herself.
Darn mosquitoes! Emma was bitten by a mosquito bite near her eye and her whole eye swelled up. She didn't even seem to notice. Poor girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment