Oh my goodness she is getting so big! It will be fun to see her next to the bear in a few months- then we can really say she has grown! Can't wait to see you... soon!
We are two happy people in love and loving life! Robert just finished up school and is currently looking for a job in Electrical Enginering. I am a mom to our beautiful little Emma and a Sales Director with Mary Kay!
6 comments:
Oh gosh, that teddy bear looks HUGE next to her. She's soo cute! Avery's been smiling too - it's awesome - now I just can't wait for the giggles!
what a sweet girl! she is getting a lot bigger even though she looks so tiny next to that big bear! how fun!
Cool teddy bear!
She is so sweet. I still have that outfit for her. I really hate the post office but I will do my best to send it pronto!
Oh my goodness she is getting so big! It will be fun to see her next to the bear in a few months- then we can really say she has grown! Can't wait to see you... soon!
Linds, she is so adorable. You are such a great mom! How is she sleeping? And how are you feeling? Man, I miss seeing you guys!
Oh, she looks SO tiny next to that huge teddy bear. What a darling picture.
Post a Comment