We've been able to see lots of family lately and Emma has met so many people. I also got some really cute pics! She loves to snuggle up to things as she sleeps. It's so cute. Even now she is sleeping in her swing and has her face all snuggled up to her little burp cloth. It's so cute! We also got to spend a few minutes on Temple Square. I love temple square and could probably spend hours there.


Giving Wyatt a hug!

Charlie loved Emma and would walk around saying Baby Memma. It was so cute!

Meeting her cousin Carleigh!

Taking a nap with Daddy!

My adorable girl!


2 comments:
Oh Lindsey she's just so cute! I really hope that we will meet up when I come up to Wyo to visit my family. It was so nice catching up with you yesterday!
Yeah, I heard you guys were in Utah. Looks like you had a good time. How fun that Emma is giggling now. It doesn't get much better than that. I'm glad you're enjoying that precious little baby of yours.
Post a Comment