Monday, May 04, 2009

Emma's Blessing


We blessed our little Emma in Sacrament meeting on April 26th! It was such a great day! She did so good and didn't cry at all. Here are some pictures of a very wonderful and blessed day. I just realized when I put the pictures in they are a little out of order to what I planned on them being.




6 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so, so pretty.

Jilian Webb Porter said...

Isn't it wonderful that our children are able to start out their lives with something as powerful as a Priesthood blessing? How lucky we are to have husbands that can do this for our little girls (and future children to come). Emma looks so darling in her dress!

Travis & Alisa said...

She is adorable!

Stefany said...

Lindsey she is beautiful!!!! What a pretty dress too!!

Dashley said...

She is seriously one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. Oh, I want to meet her!! Only a few more months...

Candace said...

SO darling Lindsey! I love that blessing dress. Where did you get it?! It really is adorable. Good memories.