Monday, March 02, 2009
Good News!
I went to the doctor today and so far so good. I actually seem to be doing better then I was a few weeks ago. The doctor is planning on inducing me at 38 weeks, so only two more weeks! I'm very excited at the prospect of not being on bed rest anymore, and getting to have my baby! I'm also excited because she turned! The doctor even did an ultrasound to make sure. Her head was definitely down. I'm glad things are working out and going well. Two more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congrats that is great news! How exciting too! That way you will be able to plan things out a little bit and have a bit of control.
Oh that is good news! So glad things are working out, we are all excited for you!
Sweet! That's awesome news. Are they thinking the 13th then or the Monday after?
Lindsey I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up! Your patience with bed rest will be rewarded soon! I'm so happy for you and will be thinking of you and baby til she gets here.
That is awesome news! I am so excited for you guys!
So glad to hear the good news. I can only imagine how anxious and excited you are to see your little girl (and not be on bed rest anymore!) Hang in there the next couple weeks! Hope everything goes well. We'll be thinking of you.
Congratulations, you're getting so close. What are you up to these days? Hope you're catching up on your sleep, TV, movies, etc.
hey lindsey, thanks for your comment! of course charlie and I think she's cute, but we might be a just a little biased! Cant wait to meet your little one!
Post a Comment