Friday, February 27, 2009
Still Pregnant!
I just thought I better post and give an update! So far, so good. I've been on bed rest 5 weeks now and I think I might be going crazy. I can't wait until she comes. My protein levels have gone up a little bit, but nothing dangerous so far. When we had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago they told us the baby was breach and on Monday she was still breach. So send turning thoughts our way! That is about all that is going on. I can't wait until my little girl is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the update Linds! I was beginning to worry that perhaps the baby had already come, too early. I hope that she does turn and that you will stay pregnant as long as is safe for the two of you. I'll pray that you both stay healthy.
Love Jilian
So glad that she's still cooking in there. Good luck with bed rest hope you don't go too mad waiting for your little one. The last little bit is the worst!
I am so glad to hear you are still doing good! Our little girl was breech as well! She never did turn and I ended up choosing to do a version (not near as bad as everyone makes it out to be) and she flipped right away! So I hope she turns on her own, but the other option really isn't that bad! I will keep you guys in our prayers! ;)
HEY:
I can totally see why you are going crazy! 5 whole weeks :-(
no fun at all...I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Let me know what I can do to help!
I know - just a few more weeks! I feel for you, having to stay at home. I'm going to try to work through next week - I'm not even looking forward to the week or two that I will be home, just waiting for her to come, but that's nothing compared to what you've been up to. Hang in there!
Post a Comment