Sunday, December 07, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas .. .

We have been very busy around here with our favorite time of year. First, we are almost ready to mail our Christmas cards. 

Here is Emma stuffing treat bags for our "Movie Night Neighbor Gifts."



Here they are! I'm so excited to mail out and deliver!



Here is Emma getting ready to mail her letter to Santa! This is the first year she has written a letter. She is so excited!


Putting the letter in the mailbox!


On a not so fun note. Our Jakey has been sick :(. Poor guy. We all had been sick over Thanksgiving and then on Wednesday he started to get sick again. On Thursday he was acting strange very fussy and not wanting to drink anything. I had a very strong feeling I needed to take him to the doctor. Our clinic in Laramie was able to get us in to the last appointment so we rushed over. He ended up with a bad ear infection in his right ear and RSV ( a respiratory virus.) It's been a rough weekend but luckily he did not get as sick as some kids with RSV. He is still not feeling great but I think in the next couple of days he will start to feel better. Here he is eating a popsicle to try and get some more fluids in him. I hate it when my babies are sick! 



No comments: