Monday, December 01, 2014

11 months!

Our Jakob turned 11 months on the 20th. I can't believe how fast his 1st year has gone! He is our happy curious little buddy! Here is what Jakob has been up to.

  • He is cruising around furniture. 
  • He can stand on his own for a few seconds. 
  • He is getting more and more of an appetite for all sorts of foods. He actually loves pizza or anything with tomato sauce. Plus, lots of other things. 
  • He has 5 teeth and almost one more.
  • He gets super excited to see any of us in his family. He loves when Daddy or Sissy come home. 
  • He gets really excited whenever it's time for him to nurse. 
  • He has the best smile. I love when he is crawling around playing. He will continually look over at me with a big smile!
It is so hard to get him to sit still for these pictures. So here is the best of what I could get!







No comments: