Sunday, April 13, 2014

Florida Trip-Day 3!

Sea World!
 
 
Sea World was way better than the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. There was not near as many people. We had a great day! We first saw the Dolphin Show which for some reason I forgot to take pictures of. Emma loved it, then we saw more dolphins and a bunch of animals. I was a little disappointed that Shamu Stadium was closed, but we were able to walk up to a pool to see the Orcas then we were able to go to the underwater viewing which was awesome! We also saw an acrobatic show, and a sea lion show. Fun day!








 
We ended the day with some rides! Emma loved the big log ride. The rides were her favorite part of the trip!



 
We ended the night with dinner at Applebees at the Hotel and then more swimming. Jakob and I sat by the pool while Emma and Daddy swam. Oh it sounds so nice on this snowy day in April.
 
 


No comments: