A couple weeks ago we went on a wonderful trip to Florida for about 4 days with my Dad and Step-Mom. It was a great trip with lots of memories.
Day One
We stayed at a hotel in Denver and woke up at about 4am to get ready and head to the airport. I was a little nervous about traveling with the baby, but it went really great! We landed in Orlando at about 1:30. We got to our hotel and settled in. It was beautiful and my favorite part was the balcony that looked out on the pool. It was about 3:30 and we hadn't eaten since about 5 am so were starving! We headed over to Downtown Disney to eat dinner and get our Disney tickets. We ate at a yummy seafood restaurant. Then back to the hotel for swimming!
Dumbo! Emma's favorite ride!
Swimming that night!
Dinner at Rainforest Café!
Day 2
Disney Time!
We woke up early because we had breakfast with the characters first thing! Ok, so I have to say we were a little disappointed with The Magic Kingdom. Mainly because it was sooooo over crowded! Like way overcrowded. We did the breakfast. I hoped Mickey and Minnie would be there, but it was just Pooh and Friends. Then, we headed into the park. The first stop was Merida! Emma's favorite Princess! This was awesome and I'm so glad she was able to meet Merida because she was the only character we saw that day! Then we headed to Fantasy Land and rode a couple rides. It was just soooo crowded. By 5'oclock we had rode 4 rides and met Merida. It was a little crazy! We then headed over to downtown Disney to have dinner at the Rainforest Café. We were going to head back to the Magic Kingdom, but Emma said she was tired and just wanted to go swimming. So that's what we did. A little bit of a disappointing day at Disney. Emma's favorite ride was Dumbo. She loved it!
They brought here a special birthday cupcake!
A Mickey waffle!
Meeting Merida!
Dumbo! Emma's favorite ride!
Grandpa, Grandma, and Emma riding the Ariel ride!
Swimming that night!
The rest of the trip to come soon!

2 comments:
Oh Lindsey....that's awesome that you got to take the kids to Disney. What a bummer that it was so stinkin crowded though! :( I'm sure Emma loved it just the same though. She looked so happy
I just saw the pictures of the kids you had taken in Utah. Oh my goodness.....SO darling!! Emma is so photogenic! I loved the one of the 2 of them together. Way cute
Post a Comment