We had a weekend full of Christmas parties. Saturday night was our ward's Christmas party. Emma was a donkey in the nativity and then it was Santa time! I knew she was enjoying the desert, when she made everyone laugh, by telling me "Mommy there's a party in my tummy."
The day after the party I asked Emma if she had fun talking to Santa. She said, "yeah, but I don't think he was the real Santa." I said why? Then, she said, because his mustache wasn't real." She has always been very observant and does not miss much. I told her that he was one of Santa's helpers and she seemed fine with that.
Emma and her friend Kate. I kept trying to get a good one, but Kate liked to blink.
Here she is being a Mama cheetah. She loves Cheetahs. She asked Santa for a BIG stuffed Mama cheetah.

No comments:
Post a Comment