Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Coming Home!

Welcome Home Jakob!
 
First we had a bath at the hospital and then got dressed to come home in super cold weather. Then we headed on the 100 mile journey home through a little snow storm. He did great and slept the whole way. His big sister was very excited to see us and meet her baby brother.




 
Meeting Big Sister!
 
Emma is a great big sister! She loves to help with him and loves to hold him. She is always giving him hugs and kisses.






 



 
 


3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

He is completely beautiful. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

I don't get on blogger to read much anymore - just noticed this! Had no idea you were expecting! Congratulations to you guys!

Jilian Webb Porter said...

Oh Lindsey, Jakob is just darling. I can't help but get a little teary eyed when I see the pics of Emma holding him; it brings back memories of Shea holding Mason for the first time and the overwhelming sense of gratitude I had that they had each other. I'm so very very happy for you!!