Thursday, November 28, 2013

Emma's Thanksgiving Lunch

Emma's school had a Thanksgiving lunch and program for all of the families.  She was soooo excited for us to come. The kids sang some songs and then they had a lunch for everyone. Emma did so good with her songs. She was practicing for me all week and was so excited about singing them. We took videos of two of them. She had so much fun!
 
Here she is right before I took her to school. My videos would not upload, but here are some pictures of her performance. She sure loves to sing and dance!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 






 
 
After she sang we had to rush off to Laramie for my OB appointment. My blood pressure has been really good and all of my labs are staying in the normal range. The Dr. did a growth ultrasound. We didn't get a picture so I don't have one to post :(.  Not only is the baby growing, but it looks like he could be a big baby. My C-section is scheduled for December 20th. 3 weeks and counting! I can't wait! I'm so excited! I actually had a dream last night that the Dr. delivered him and then said he wasn't ready and put him back. Oh, I think I'm going a little crazy.
 
 

1 comment:

Candace said...

How fun! Looks like she was really loving it.

Wow, can't believe you're down to your last few weeks. Pretty exciting that you're getting so close. Hang in there....I know how Uncomfortable the last month can be.