We had a great Halloween this year! Since I am on partial bed rest it was pretty simple, but we had fun. Emma and Daddy carved pumpkins.
Last week was the Trunk or Treat at church. Emma was very excited to wear her Merida costume.
Halloween day was busy and fun. I tried to rest as much as I could, but we decided to go to Pizza Hut for a Halloween lunch.
Then as soon as we got home we had to race to get ready for Halloween at preschool.
Such a beautiful Merida!
After school my friend Mindi took Emma trick or treating downtown. Then we had some chili and Daddy took Emma trick or treating around the neighborhood. I joined in at the end when we drove around to a few friends house. We had a great Halloween. I loved handing out candy and just enjoying the excitement of the night.

1 comment:
Looks like such fun! Emma is such a doll. I tell you what, there are times when I miss living in a small town and Halloween is one of those times...it is just not the same in the city.
Post a Comment