Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baby Shower!!!


My baby shower was last night. It was fun to get together with friends and ladies in the ward. Kaysi Webster, Madelyn Dustin, and Cailin Blasi threw me a great shower. We played a couple of fun games, Cailin gave a really nice little spiritual thought. They made some awesome yummy food. At the last minute I decided to bring Emma with me. We had a long talk about her being a big girl and being good at the party. It turns out she had a couple of her friends there so she had a great time! My friend Elenna and I took a lot of candid pictures.
 
 



 
Playing games!

 
The girls had to tear a baby out of a piece of paper behind their backs. Then I judged the best ones!


 
Emma had so much fun helping me open gifts. She loves everything for the baby and is so excited. She was so cute the way she was oohing and ahhhing at everything. 









 
 
I love these pictures of her reactions. They are adorable!


 
I feel so blessed to have such good friends. It was a great shower!
 
Quick Baby Update!
 
On Tuesday we drove over to the Dr. My blood pressure was a little high so I'm supposed to be resting when I can. It seems easier said than done. Hopefully things will be okay.

1 comment:

Candace said...

What a fun shower. Emma looks so cute with her little friends. You're getting closer!!