We had a great time on Saturday! Our plan was to go to a farm with a pumpkin patch and all of the fun things that go along with that. Then, we found this nursery with all of these fun activities that was completely free. Emma was able to paint and decorate a pumpkin. She had a great time!
I loved taking these picture in front of the pumpkins!
They had a fun little petting zoo. Emma was all about the ponies. She really was not interested in the other animals. When she saw those ponies that's all she cared about.
A little hayride around the nursery.
More animals!
We love October! It was so fun to see all of the pumpkins!
Just for posterity. I'm about 29 weeks pregnant in these pictures.
The rest of the day we ran a few errands. I even did some early Christmas shopping for Emma. With the baby coming right before Christmas I feel like I need to get things done early this year. We quickly went to Home Depot, Target, and Once Upon a Child. I love any chance I have to do any shopping. When you live in Rawlins it happens few and far between.

1 comment:
Your pictures are so cute! :) where is this pumpkin patch? It looks so fun! I was just telling Tyson that I wish there was something like that close by.
Post a Comment