Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Rest of Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a pretty good rest of the weekend besides coming down with colds. On Friday we hung out at home, did some chores, decorated the Christmas tree and I rested some becasue I could feel a cold coming on.
 





 
Then, on Saturday we left for Ft. Collins to get our family pictures taken for Christmas cards and do some other shopping and errands. I felt awful, but I did what needed to be done and enjoyed time with my family. We went to lunch at Panera Bread,  had pictures taken at JCPenney's, went to Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Sams Club, and Toys R Us. We also went to this really awesome frozen yogurt place in Loveland called Menchies. Its a fro yo bar where you get to choose all of your toppings and yogurt. It was pretty fun for us small town folk.
 
 




No comments: