We had a wonderful low key Thanksgiving this year. We were invited to eat with some friends the Mills. They have 4 great kids that Emma loves to play with. In the morning we decorated for Christmas a little bit. I made a couple of dishes to take over and just relaxed. Then, we headed to the Mills for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. After we ate, we hung out, visited, played games, and then ate some pie. Robert and I were planning to head over to Laramie that night to hit some awesome Thanksgiving deals at Wal-Mart. It was the craziest I've ever seen, but ended up being really fun and we got some great deals! The Mills were great and offered to watch Emma for us. We picked her up late and she was fast asleep. We had a really fun day with lots of memories!
Eating Pie and Playing Games
Grabbing my Paula Dean Pots and Pans set from the mob!

1 comment:
I could swear I know the Mills...Is he a teacher?? Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! And I'm glad you got your Black Friday stuff!! It's always an adventure to attempt that!!!
Post a Comment