Sunday, December 04, 2011

Time Out For Women!

I was so blessed to be able to go to Time Out For Women this year. I have been wanting to go for soooo long and it finally worked out! For those of you who aren't aware, TOFW is  a women's conference for the LDS church. We were able to hear from LDS music artists Hilary Weeks and Jericho Road and many different speakers. Such as, Sheri Dew, Brad Wilcox, Laurel Christensen, Wendy Ullrich, and many others.  I went with my good friend from Rawlins,  Kely Goold. We brought our girls and stayed at her husband's parents house. They were so nice to take care of the girls while we were gone at Time Out For Women. I wish I would have taken more pictures. Here are a couple.


Here are Kely and I at our seats waiting for the program to start. 

I was so excited to find out right before I left that my good friend from high school, Kilee and her family were going to be at the event. It was so good to see her.


Here is Jericho Road performing on Saturday.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm going to that in march! I can't wait i am so excited!!!!!