Sunday, December 04, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went to the Wilhelm household. Mom and Dad Wilhelm are getting ready to go on a mission so we spent one last holiday with them before they leave. We had a good time and a yummy dinner. On Thursday night Robert and I decided to go up to Wal-Mart to pick up a few gifts. I was so tired and it was so crazy. We got a couple of things and ran out of there before midnight. The next day we went to Ft. Collins and Loveland to do some shopping with Eloise and Shaun my sister-in-law. I had already finished most of my shoppping, but it was fun to go along. We came home on Saturday and enjoyed the rest of the weekend. We decorated for Christmas. I love having all of the decorations up and the feeling of Christmas all around. It was nice to have such a long weekend and have Robert home.





No comments: