Thursday, August 18, 2011

Settling In

So, we are settling in to our new house. We moved in about a week and a half ago, but because we are painting almost every room the settling in part is taking extra long. I sort of feel like this is the move that will never end. Luckily we have awesome friends here who have been helping out lots. Especially with Emma. I have tons more pictures and things to post about from this summer. It has just been so busy I haven't even had time to blog about the busyness. My friend Kristi is a photographer and while Emma was at her house playing she took this picture of her. I love her work and you will probably be seeing lots more of it on this blog.



2 comments:

Kristi said...

It was so fun having sweet little Emma over! Send her over again if you need more unpacking/painting time. We love little girls around here... :o)

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

That picture is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how grown-up she looks.