Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Emma-isms!

Emma is such a funny girl lately. She says things and it just cracks me up! Some of my favorites are:

  • Excuse'm (When she needs to see excuse me.)
  • Mommo (Movie)
  • Happy Day! (for Happy Birthday)
  • I you aaaah. ( I love you)
  • I want d'boo! (for anything she see's that's blue)
  • What's that Mommy? (This happens about 100 times a day)
  • She wants to do and have everything that is opposite of what you want her to do or have. If I say come this way, she says that way!
  • She loves her friends and she loves to play!
  • She has this really cute pouty face she will do whenever she is tired, wants attention, or is mad.
  • When she is tired, watch out!
  • She loves Dora and Princesses.
  • Every day she finds a new toy to get attached too and it goes with us everywhere.
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is her favorite song and every night when she is going to bed she says. "I want Stars." She also loves "I Am a Child of of God." We sing both,  usually a few times.
  • She still loves movies and usually has to watch one every day.
  • She loves animals.  Horses seem to be her particular favorite lately.
  • She is getting to be a pickier eater. It's getting harder and harder to make sure she eats good. If she doesn't eat good , she doesn't sleep good and then I hear early in the morning. "Mommy, I hungy,"
  • Overall she is a happy spunky little girl who loves to laugh, have fun and be around people!

No comments: