Friday, July 29, 2011
Moving Pains and Tender Mercies
We are getting ready to move this weekend unfortunately we still haven't closed on our house. Nothing major has happened to mess things up. It's just taking forever. Everything is taking longer that it's supposed too. It wouldn't be such a big deal except Sunday is the last day to be in the house were in because the new owners are moving in on Monday. So, we are staying in a corporate furnished apartment that costs $50 a day. I just looked at and it's really nice which is definitely a tender mercy. Hopefully we will close at the latest being next Friday. We were going to have to rent a storage unit to put all of our stuff into, but it looks like we can put it into the garage of our new house. Yay! Huge blessing! So, I'm exhausted and trying to finish up the packing so tomorrow we can move and clean. We have been really blessed to have such good friends who have helped with Emma and everything else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ah Linds, I feel your pain. Buying a house is so exciting..and stressful. I hope everything works smoothly for you guys this week.
Post a Comment