Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

October was a super busy month for us! It seemed like everyday was planned and every weekend was taken up. We love to go to the Pumpkin Patch and found a way to squeeze it in the week before Halloween. I love these pictures. We had lots of fun with the farm animals. Emma got up close and personal with a goat. We went through the corn maze, on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch, and we even got to ride these little pedal cars. They had some for Emma's size, but she is still too little to pedal so her dad pushed her around. Then Robert and I were able to pedal some around for adults. Robert and Emma went on a barrel train ride. It was a great day and even a little warmer than we planned on! When we got home we let Emma decorate her very own pumpkin. Since we really were so busy in October Robert and I never got around to carving ours. It was still fun to have the pumpkins though. It was a much needed fun family day.




















1 comment:

Jilian Webb Porter said...

It looks like so much fun!!! I am jealous seeing Emma in her warm clothes...the only year we went to the pumpkin patch with Shea it was like 90 degrees! Can't wait to be able to leave the Arizona heat one day and have real seasons again...