We had a great low key Halloween this year! Emma dressed up as an adorable lady bug. It's so hard to get pictures of her lately because she's so busy, but hopefully you can see her costume. The festivities started off with our ward Halloween party. I dressed up as a blonde witch and Robert was a prisoner, but we didn't get any pictures. Then, the next day I took Emma to her Dr.'s office to do some Trick or Treating. On Saturday night we went to the Trunk or Treat and then to Robert's parents house for dinner. Emma loved Trick or Treating and really started to get the hang of it. She especially loved when she was able to choose her treat from the bowl. She would run from car to car and was very tired at the end. I love Halloween and this one seemed to pass quickly, but it sure was fun!
We are two happy people in love and loving life! Robert just finished up school and is currently looking for a job in Electrical Enginering. I am a mom to our beautiful little Emma and a Sales Director with Mary Kay!
3 comments:
what a cute lil lady bug! so adorable:)
So cute! Alice was a ladybug, too. Too bad you guys aren't closer... it would have been cute to get those two little cuzzies together!
She really is cute as a bug! I love the new pic on your blog header...sweet.
Post a Comment