
Last Saturday we went down to Estes Park. Robert had never been there and I wanted to show him. In case you haven't been there. Estes Park is a cute little town in the mountains of Colorado kind of near Ft. Collins. There are lots of cute little shops and different things to do. It is a beautiful, fun place. Emma did great for the most part. Sometimes she was asleep in her little pouch and sometimes she was out looking around. It was a really fun little family trip.


2 comments:
She is getting so big!!! And even more adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a month!!!!
I've never even heard of Estes Park. Sounds fun though. I just discovered a really nice Regional park really close to us. I found my new Go-To spot this summer with the kids!
Post a Comment