Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Emma went to church for the very first time today! She did pretty well, but got a little bit fussy! Here are some pictures of her pretty Easter dress and some with her stuffed animals

Emma and Daddy




We tried to take a family picture, but it didn't really work out.


Emma and Momma


8 comments:

Wade Fieber said...

So beautiful: your family, Emma, and the dress.

Wade Fieber said...

Whoops this is pauly .

Anonymous said...

Man! I missed her first day of church! I'll have to catch you next week. What a beautiful dress. I adored the pictures of you guys. Too precious!

Sarah said...

Oh man, I can't get enough of her. If we're both still in Laramie when our kiddos are old enough to play together, we should definitely get together often.

bellanessa said...

what a cutie! your pics are great! im so sad because i forgot to take first easter pics...:(

Dashley said...

Absolutely precious!

Candace said...

Oh, that dress is SO adorable. What a precious little girl you have. She's just darling!

Nola said...

I hope Emma is doing well! It is fun to see pictures of her!
If you get a chance will you let Kilee I tried to give her access to our blog awhile ago, but I don't think it worked. Maybe you could send us her email address again! Thanks!