I will give more details later, but she was born on March 22, 2009 at 8:16pm. She weighed: 7 lbs. 12 oz. 19 1/2 in long. I have to go feed her! Here is a picture! I will update more when we get home!
Oh my gosh congratulations Linds!! She is just so beautiful!! I have goose bumps! I am so excited for you! Awe I want to come see you!!! Let me know when you're up to visitors!!!!
She is so gorgeous Lindsey! All that beautiful dark hair (taking after her mommy I see)...congrats to you and Robert. I see she is sleeping in the pic...make sure you take every chance to catch some sleep while she does!
hey lindsey! I cant wait to meet little Emma! she is just a darling! I hope Katelyn gets better soon so I can come over and see you all! If you ever need anything let me know! Congratulations!!!
We are two happy people in love and loving life! Robert just finished up school and is currently looking for a job in Electrical Enginering. I am a mom to our beautiful little Emma and a Sales Director with Mary Kay!
17 comments:
YAY! She is so pretty! Can't wait for the birth story and more pics!
Congratulations! She's a cutie. I love her dark hair! And she has lots of it, that'll be fun to put in bows and pig tails later! :)
wow! what a beautiful baby! congrats!
She is so beautiful, congrats!!!
congrats! she is so darling. Hope you both are doing well. Let me know if you need anything.
She is BEAUTIFUL! Glad you finally got here out here! Congratulations!
She's so pretty!! Congratulations! I'm glad you finally have her in your arms! :)
Oh my gosh congratulations Linds!! She is just so beautiful!! I have goose bumps! I am so excited for you! Awe I want to come see you!!! Let me know when you're up to visitors!!!!
She is so gorgeous Lindsey! All that beautiful dark hair (taking after her mommy I see)...congrats to you and Robert. I see she is sleeping in the pic...make sure you take every chance to catch some sleep while she does!
AHHHH!!!! I want to hold her- such a sweet little thing!! Can't wait to meet her. Love the hair, love the girl, love the Mama!
Such a cutie! Congrats!
Yay, what a sweet little baby! I'm so happy for you!
Soooooo Cute!
She is so beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear every detail.
hey lindsey! I cant wait to meet little Emma! she is just a darling! I hope Katelyn gets better soon so I can come over and see you all! If you ever need anything let me know! Congratulations!!!
She is perfect! Congrats Robert and Lindsey!
Oh, Linds, she is SO adorable!! Glad you and Emma are doing well.
Post a Comment