Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interesting Times

Well, I know you all were planning on seeing some baby pictures, but not yet. I spent all of Monday night, Tuesday and Wednesday in the hospital being induced and nothing happened. I guess my body just wasn't ready to go into labor. My preeclapsia is hanging in their for right now, so for now we'll just see what happens. I go to the doctor again tomorrow and I get to redo all of the lab work again. I have to say I'm kind of sick of being poked and prodded and not getting a baby. They said they won't let me go past my due date so I guess we'll see what next week brings. That's all I really have for now. I'm still on bed rest. I hope the next time I post it will be with baby pictures!

6 comments:

Candace said...

Lindsey, I'm so sorry! I would hate all those needles all the time too. I knew you were in the hospital, and I kept waiting for news of your baby's arrival. But no call. So, finally I called Joyce this morning to see if she had heard anything, but I just got the answering machine. Anyway, I was thinking about you, and I still am, and I hope you're hanging in there! It won't be much longer now.

Jilian Webb Porter said...

Hang in there Lindsey. I can't imagine how you feel, but I do know when you see that beautiful little baby you won't even remember the last nine months.

Love you!

Molly Cozzens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly Cozzens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauly said...

OH that is the worst news! Sorry that it didn't happen for you. I kept wondering when we would hear about little Emma and the days kept going by. I am glad that everything is ok but wish you luck in getting that baby out soon!

Sarah said...

Sorry Lindsey :(