Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Breaking News!
Okay, so I went to the doctor today and I finally have a day! I was really hoping she would check me and then send me to the hospital, but that might have been a little bit too optimistic. On Monday night at 5:30 we are supposed to go to the hopistal they are going to put somehting in my cervix to help me get ready. Then on Tuesday morning if I'm not already in labor they will induce me! I'm excited and I can't wait! I know Monday isn't really that far away, but for some reason it feels so far away. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post pictures until I get home, but I will try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Yeah!!! Don't forget to go on a date!
Sweet!
Oh exciting! We'll keep you in our prayers! I can't wait to meet Emma!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting!!!! I don't understand why the Laramie hospital always induces at night...They sent us in at 8PM on a Friday... Wierd! Good Luck my dear you will do GREAT!!
That's exciting. I am ready to see pictures.
oh I bet you just can't wait. Good luck to you and Emma and can't wait for pictures!
We are excited for you and hope everything goes well! We can't wait to see pictures.
Hooray for delivery dates and babies! Can't wait to see the little gem. :)
CONGRATS! That is so exciting for you! Enjoy what sleep you have left:-]
Good luck! Hope it all goes well.
Wow, you've only got 4 or 5 more days! That's crazy. I can't believe its already here. I'll bet you can though. Bed rest probably hasn't been too much fun for you. I'm so happy for you guys that this most-anticipated day is just right around the corner. Hope all goes well. We'll be anxiously waiting for your call, or e-mail, or text, or post!
WOOHOO!!! That is exciting...can't wait to see the pictures of your little one!
Post a Comment