Friday, March 13, 2009
Another exciting day!
First, I feel bad that I've had so many posts lately without any pictures. Tomorrow I'm going to try to post some pictures of my baby shower! So, here is the big story of the day. At 10:00 am this morning I started having contractions. They weren't really painful and I have had a lot of people tell me that these are normal and nothing to worry to much about. The weird thing was is that they seemed to be coming very fast. So, about 11:20 I started to time them just to see. Well, they were about 2 minutes apart and very consistent. I kept timing until about 2:00. They were starting to hurt, but not real bad. Just sort of like normal cramps. I decided to call the clinic just to make sure. They told me to go to the hospital. So, I called Robert and he came home from work and we got ready to go. We got up to OB about 3:30 and still they were very consistently 2 mins. apart. It was nice to have the moniter keep track of them for me. At 4:30 the Dr. came in to check me and I was only dialated between a 1 and a 2. By 6:00 my contractions had become a little more intense, but still really not that bad and I hadn't dialated any more. So we are home now. The Dr. gave me some pain medicine, but I'm still feeling the tightness frequently. We will see what happens, but the Dr. seemed pretty confident that this is just false labor. I was pretty dissapointed. I was excited that maybe I wasn't going to have to be induced, but I guess Heavenly Father has a plan. At least I know that Monday night is still happening and is getting closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Whoa! Glad everything's okay. Can't wait to see your little girl!
Oh my goodness how exciting! If you need anything call or text me!
Wait, so are you getting induced tomorrow night? Oh my gosh! That's so soon, I'm very excited for you.
Post a Comment