Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Udpate!
I just thought I better update everyone on what has been happening. All of my lab work was the same as a week ago! Yeah! The doctor's goal is two more weeks, mine is four! I'm excited because on Friday I am 33 weeks. I would love to make it to 36! Anyways, as of right now things are going well. I'm on strict bed rest. I can only get up to go to the bathroom and take a shower. Thank you for all of your prayers and calls. I will try to keep everyone updated as to what is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You forgot to mention your other news!!! Congratulations on becoming a MARY KAY INDEPENDENT SALES DIRECTOR!!!! I am SO SO very proud of you girl! You are going to be awesome and I just know you are going to shoot straight to the top! Keep up the good work and keep yourself low stress and don't worry too much. You're going to be a great mom and you are already a great sales director!! Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! I am so excited for you guys! I found your blog through someone else's, and I am so excited to see you are doing so well, except the bedrest! ;) Just think, when you hold that baby in your arms, you won't even remember the weeks of bedrest! ;) I was on bedrest for 2 weeks, I read alot, watched alot of tv and played some wii! Not too bad! ;) Get some "me" stuff done while you have the chance! ;)
Sorry you are on bed rest, but glad to hear that both you and the baby are doing okay. Hope you have some hobbies you can do like crocheting, or scrapbook while you are on bed rest. Be sure to have Robert rent some good movies for you and pamper you like crazy! ;)
First off, we are sorry to hear you are on bed rest. That is not much fun no matter how you look at it. I hope you are able to hold out delivering until 36 weeks, it just feels safer at that point. We will pray for you!
Second, we were hoping to get your address. Could you email it to Tyler (since you have his email I believe).
Oh, Linz- I am so sorry! Just remember, this too shall pass. I am here for ya!
Happy Birthday on Sunday! How was your birthday and your baby shower?? How are you feeling and how's the baby doing? So many questions, I need a few answers.
Sorry to hear you're still on bedrest.But at least everything looks good with your baby. Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment