Monday, October 06, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. I can't believe it's been two years already. It's neat to look back and see how we have grown as individuals and see how our relationship has grown. This weekend we went to the Bed and Breakfast where we stayed at after we got married. We stayed in a beautiful room. I will post pictures of that soon. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. What I love most about him is his patience with me and how much he encourages me and loves me everyday. I love how no matter what we're doing we can have fun together and I can really be myself and feel so loved!
These are some of my favorite wedding pictures!





5 comments:

Hilary said...

Hi Lindsey! Ashley just told me the exciting news that you're expecting. I decided to hop on your blog and check it out for myself. Congratulations!!! Turns out there's lots of other exciting things going on too (happy anniversary!). I'll have to start checking your blog more often... :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have an awesome day!

Pauly said...

Two years was a great stage enjoy it but don't worry three is good too and the same with four!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Candace said...

Wow, I can't believe its already been 2 years for you guys! Your Anniversary is just 3 days after ours. Chad and I just celebrated our 5th year Anniversary last Friday.