Friday, September 12, 2008



So, you guessed it we are going to have a baby! I'm also going to send out an email with this. I feel bad that I can't call everyone individually. I am right at 12 weeks and I am due on March 28th! We are very very excited! I feel like March is so far away and I can't wait! Here is our ultrasound picutre. I'm sorry it's kind of small it's the only way I could get it on here. Stay tuned for more posts on how everything is progressing!

10 comments:

Dashley said...

So So SOOOO exciting!! I only wish I could be there when the little tyke is born! Thank goodness for phone calls and vacation visits- even if you do get snowed in :)!

Pauly said...

Well, March we come sooner than you think! That is absolutely exciting for both of you. This little babe will change everything about yourself and how you view the world! It is amazing how it happens and oh so great! Congrats!

Jilian Webb Porter said...

Lindsey!!!

I'm very happy for you and Robert! You are going to be the most wonderful mother. Please keep me posted on how everything is going during this exciting time!

Love you!

Trish said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys.

Sarah said...

LINDSEY!!!! ME TOO! And we are EXACTLY at the same spot in our pregnancies! Congratulations!

Katie said...

I'm so excited for you!! Do you know what you're having yet?? If it's a girl you could name her Katie........ ;)

Stefany said...

Lindsey!! Its Stefany... Ok so you probably don't remember me, but just a little reminder... you totally saved my butt at the beginning of the summer when our apt flooded... oh yes that was me. CONGRATS!!! Babies are so exciting. Have you been feeling ok? I hope so! Anyway, don't worry about March being so far away... I know how it goes, but take your sweet time:) Oh and congrats on the car.

Heidi said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited!!! Congratulations and good luck! I have never been on your blog before and what a great time to get on huh?!?!?! I'll be checking back to see. Good luck with your Mary Kay stuff too. You are amazing!

Jason and Amanda said...

Hey I just found your blog. I don't know if you remember me but I am Michelle's cousin. We had that music class together alooooong time ago. Anyway congrats on marriage and baby. That is so exciting!

Candace said...

I know I already e-mailed you, but CONGRATS again! You and Robert must be so thrilled.