Robert had a training to go to Minneapolis and I got to go with him! Robert and I have never been on a trip since before Emma was born. I was so excited to go to the Mall of America!
Here we are on the plane ready to go!
I had strict instructions from my kids to bring home something from the Lego store and the American Girl store. The hotel had a shuttle that took me to the mall while Robert was at his training. Then when Robert got done we would go back and eat dinner. I had a ton of shopping and hanging out.
We ate dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp, Hard Rock Café, and then the restaurant at our hotel. We stayed at the Embassy Suites.
More legos!
Nickelodeon Universe amusement park!
The Peeps store!
The Crayola store and the Crayola Experience!
Dinner at the steak house at our hotel.
After dinner we drove to the Minneapolis Temple. So pretty and peaceful!
On the plane early Thursday morning to see our babies!

No comments:
Post a Comment