This last weekend we went to Salt Lake because Jakob had an appointment at Primary Children's to possible get tubes in his ears. The doctor found a lot of fluid in his right ear. On May 10th he will check it again and if there is still fluid then he will have surgery later that day. We stayed at Little America on Friday night. That night we went to visit Uncle Nathan and played outside even though it was pretty chilly.
Breakfast at Little America.
Jakob loved to watch the trains go by and he would yell choo choo every time he saw one.
After breakfast we went car shopping! Yep we traded in our van for a Chevy Traverse! I got stuck in my van so often this winter. I really wanted something that would do better in the snow. It has already proved it's worth! On the way home we hit snow and it handled it like a champ. We got about 6 inches and I had no problem. It has been awesome!
Goodbye Odyssey!
After a long day we decided we should take the kids to do something fun before we headed home so we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. Oh my! The kids loved it but Robert and I couldn't wait to get out of there! It was crazy! But I'm glad the kids had fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment