Sunday, January 03, 2016

Wilhelm Christmas 2015

Even though we were busy moving and trying to get settled we still had a good Christmas. Right after we signed the papers on Tuesday I headed over to Emma's school to go to her party. She loves school and has so much fun!
 

 
That night we got our Christmas tree up among all of the boxes and craziness.





 
 
Christmas Eve
My favorite night of the year!
 
Opening Christmas Jammies and a book called "Santa Comes to Wyoming", reading that book and then reading the Christmas story in Luke, then prayers and bedtime! The kids had fun and we were so ready for bed!
 
 
 
 
 
Christmas Morning!
 
The kids had so much fun! Emma woke up a few times in the night. We finally all got up at 7. Except Jakob who decided to sleep in. We finally woke him up at 8.  Emma completed her Cheetah family and Jakob got a awesome work bench for all of his tools! They got towels with their names on them and lots of other fun stuff. I wish I would've taken more pictures.
 






 
 
 
 

No comments: