Wednesday, September 24, 2014

9 Months!

Another month has passed our Jakey is now 9 months old! He's doing great! Here are some fun things that he has been doing!
  • He is babbling and "talking" more. He says Mamamama, and Dadadada,and lots of other babbling. I swear he says Mama when he wants me. 
  • He is still army crawling, but he is getting up on his knees a lot. I'm sure he will be crawling soon. 
  • He is starting to eat solid foods a little better, and is still nursing great. His favorite is applesauce.
  • He still does not sleep through the night. I'm going to start doing some sleep training. Oh it is tough. I wish he would just sleep!
  • Jakob has his two front bottom teeth. They came in when he was about 7 1/2 months. 
  • He is still a Mama's boy, but goes to Daddy a lot easier now. 
  • Jakob gets into everything! He loves cords, we had to put all of them up. He goes after big stuff like furniture. He pushes Emma's little chairs around the floor. He loves balls, and other toys, but he loves to go after anything he can reach. He is very curious. Keeps me busy!
  • He is our joy and is so much fun everyday! 
Here are his 9 month stats!
Height: 27.5 inches
Weight: 17lbs 12 oz
His percentages dropped a little bit from his 6 month visit. 



He saw the camera and wanted it! I had a hard time taking pictures. He just wanted to play!







No comments: