Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Great Weekend Away!

This last weekend we headed to Utah to do so many things! We left on Thursday night and meet our good friends the Nessens for dinner in Rock Springs then we headed to down to Payson to stay with our good friends the Waltons. First thing on Friday morning we took the kids to Payson to get their pictures taken. (Thanks Jamie for telling us about Fotofly!) They did a great job! Here are Emma's 5 year old pictures and Jakob's 3 month pictures.

 

 

 



















 
While we were waiting for our pictures we went to lunch at Chick-fil-A. I was so impressed by this Chick-Fil-A. They had great service and it was really nice. I think I'm a little deprived here in Rawlins.
 
 
Then we did a ton of errands and shopping. It is always so hard trying to get everything done in a short amount of time. The next day Robert and I went to the temple in the morning (note to self bring pre-pumped milk for Jakob). We had a little bit of a disaster, but it worked out. Then hung out with the Waltons in the afternoon. That evening we went to Firehouse Subs and met my cousin Adam and his family.
 
Jamie, Noah, Adam, Steven, and Us. (Jakob is in his carrier and you can just barely see it.)
 
Ashley, Jake, and I

 
On Sunday we drove over to Layton went to church and visited Robert's brother Carl and family. Then we headed home. It was a fun busy weekend.
 
 

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Those pictures are so cute! My sister always gets her kid and family pictures done by fotofly. She loves them!