Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday to Mama!

This year was a fantastic birthday! We had some really good friends that moved from here to Rock Springs so went to spend the day with them. We arrived at their house and Emma was super excited to play with her best friend Maggie and her sister Zoey. I fed Jakob and then Amber and I were off for a day of fun. We headed to the mall to do some shopping, then lunch, and then back for more shopping! After I fed Jakob we went to get pedicures! Then we headed back to pick up our husbands for dinner. The girls had a babysitter and we headed to the restaurant by the golf course. It was a fun yummy dinner. Then we headed back to get Emma. We stayed for a little bit to visit and then headed home. It was such a great day!
 
Emma and Maggie!


 
The Girls
 
Amber and I did not mean to match but we both wore black shirts with scarves!

 
Pedicure time!




No comments: