Our New Year's was pretty uneventful this year. Daddy and Emma decorated the gingerbread house we never were able to get to. We picked up dinner to go from a local restaurant Then for the first time in many years I was actually sleeping when we rang in the New Year. I've been having to feed the baby a lot at night so I'm tired and getting all of the sleep I can. New Year's Day we pretty just hung out. Since my Mom is leaving soon we took some pictures and just relaxed.

2 comments:
He is SO cute Lindsey!! I think he looks A LOT like you!!
Oh Lindsey, he is so adorable! I'm sad we didn't get to stop and see him on our way back to Colorado. He's so precious. Looks like Emma (and everyone) is loving him to pieces. Bet it was nice to have your mom there for a while.
Post a Comment