Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's a . . .

BOY!!!
 
 
Last Thursday we went to Laramie for an ultrasound and it's a boy! The ultrasound showed that everything is looking good. This little guy was all folded up and not wanting to show her anything for awhile. He finally flipped around and she could really look at things. I'm so excited and grateful that the baby is healthy. It didn't really matter to me which gender it was I was just so excited to know. It's so fun thinking of him as a boy and starting to plan for everything! We are thinking of naming him Jacob David. That could change, but for right now that is the plan. We are sooooo ready for him to join our family. Emma said she was going to talk to Santa and see if he could hurry. So cute! Now my plan is to get his room ready. I have a feeling December will come pretty quick!
 
 




2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so cool.

brooke said...

Yay!!! Congrats I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like! :)