Saturday, July 27, 2013

Zoo Trip!

A couple weekends ago we decided on Friday that it would be a great weekend to head down to Denver, go to the zoo, and do some errands. I found a great deal on a hotel and we left that night about 5. I think Emma was more excited for the hotel than she was the zoo.

 
She was very sleepy at the hotel.

 
Good morning!
 
Zebras!

 
Tigers!

 
Having fun watching seals swim!


 
Taking a break!
 
Emma waited all day to see the Cheetahs!






 
After the zoo we headed to Deseret Book, and then went and drove by the temple. We forgot that it was closed for cleaning that weekend. Then we went to Target. After that headed home. It was a quick whirlwind weekend. On the way home we hit a crazy serious rain storm. Then some really neat clouds along the interstate. It was fun and quick. I hope next summer we can plan a little longer trip.
 






No comments: